Search Engine Optimization
1. What is Search Engine Optimization?
1. Search Engine Optimization, better known as SEO, is the process of increasing the status of your website and ranking on the first pages of popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
2. Why should a business use SEO?
2. SEO is the best form of online promotion. Organic rankings has proven to have the highest conversion rate in sales and in obtaining new clients, then any other form of internet marketing.
3. How much does it cost?
3. SEO is usually expensive, however we provide affordable prices that range between R850-R1450 every month. The price varies according to the keywords you would like to rank for and the competition you are up against.
4. How long will it take to rank my website on page one of Google?
4. SEO is a long process, it normally takes between 3-6 months to rank on page one of Google. This time varies due to the level of competition.
5. Do clients receive progress reports after each month?
5. Yes, we provide monthly reports to all our clients at the end of every month. These reports include all the websites linking back to your website as well as our SEO link strategy.