Pay Per Click Advertising
1. What is PPC?
1. PPC stands for Pay Per Click. It is an online advertising solution whereby businesses pay for targeted traffic in order to collect clients or sell products online.
2. How much does a click cost?
2. A click varies in price, but this usually depends on various factors, such as the corporation selling this form of advetising and the competition you are up against.
3. Which corporations offer PPC?
3. The two major corporations that offer PPC are Google and Facebook. Google Adwords offer the most powerful form of PPC, however their prices are more expensive then Facebook.
4. How much do you charge to handle this service?
4. We charge a montly fee of R350 to handle your paid advertising campaigns, however if you use our SEO services, we handle your paid advertising campaigns for Free.
5. Do we receive a monthly report on our paid advertising campaigns?
5. Yes, we provide a detailed report of how many clicks and impressions your website received in the past month